St Mungo’s is a Scottish registered charity (charity registration SC014349).
The Vestry is the governing body. The Rector is the Chair, and and vestry members are elected by the congregation at the AGM, held in January. Our financial and reporting year is October to September.
The constitution can be found here.
The current membership of the Vestry is:
- Rector and Chair: The Rev’d Nick Bowry
- Rector’s Warden: David King
- Peoples’ Warden: Alan Cameron
- Secretary: Ian Kerry
- Treasurer: Ian Kerry
- Lay Representative: Ian Kerry
- Ordinary Members:
- Mark Hepworth
- Susie Compton
- PVG Officer: Susie Compton